Since my entire schedule has been turned upside down this week, I’m morphing Wednesday into Humpday Show & Tell. Ha! Enjoy 🙂
~Whole30 is no joke. So far I’m actually liking the food, so that’s awesome, but uh – no WONDER woman didn’t work in the 50’s. Preparing these meals is INSANE. I get home around 6 and even with pre-prepping meals it’s not till like 7 that we’re eating and then clean up and laundry and what not. Add in the constant headache and no WONDER tomorrow on their timeline is KILL ALL THE THINGS. I plan on bulk cooking a shit ton of chicken and hamburger this weekend to make next week easier. 🙂 #whole30 #itsonly30days #ineedachef
~Related: My hands currently smell like celery and I kind of want to barf. I can eat celery in things, but the smell……….. #makeitgoaway #whywontitwashout
~There’s been some talks about a second Great Dane. #AGHHHHHHHH #Steelneedsabro #PUPPYYYYYYY
How to Win My Heart
I skipped the last linkup because it was definitely “mom-based” (maybe in two years ;)), but its back to Show and Tell Tuesdays! I vow that the next one will be actually written on Tuesday! Ha.
This guy is pretty amazing. He does countless things to win my heart all the time. Just a few:
- Holds my hand all the time.
- Does things like pick up windshield wipers for me without me even asking. #swearIwasgonnalol
- Tells me he loves me all the time, and every night before we go to sleep.
- Tells me I’m beautiful and sexy all the time.
- Runs to the store to get something if we need it asap… like that time I was making Cheesecake Cupcakes a few weeks ago and realized we didn’t have sour cream. (Even though he was horrified to find out that there’s sour cream in cheesecake……. hahaha).
- He loves my parents and family (and they love him back!)
- He’s hilarious and always making me laugh. Always.
- Holds the door for me when I remember to let him and not just barge through #Mybad
- He’s my very own handsome lumberjack 🙂