Links I Love!
Toni Hammersley is amazing. I’m in her Home Organization 101 Challenge Group and she just announced that she’s starting up a Planner Addicts Instagram account. With a daily challenge for February. YES!
In LOVE with Chris and Julia’s New Laundry Room!
In an effort to help those in need: How to Drive in the Snow, In a Regular- Ass Car, Without Freaking Out. This ones’ a funny one folks. Enjoy! And remember: “You are not actually require to lose your goddamn mind just because snow is falling!”
10 Resolutions for a Better Marriage This Year. Mr. Coffee & I aren’t married yet, but these just really go with any relationship so well!!!
I’ll Take 2!!
I’m on an “I need all the Great Dane Things” kick, so hang tight. The good thing is these shops offer things for ALL breeds, so head on over to Etsy and take a look!
1. Uh, I can get a keychain that looks like Steel (since it IS stainless steel) AND says his name? Done.
2. I’ve already posted this here, but – I’m doing it again. I NEED this Mother of Great Danes shirt!
3. This Great Dane Mom Decal should be the FIRST thing to go on our new SUV. You know – when we get it (soonnnnn!).
4. This “Where are you sitting?” Magnet is totally appropriate for our house. If you’re in Steel’s spot – or even sitting beside Mr. Coffee (which means HE can’t be beside Mr. Coffee) – then Steel just wanders around the living room looking lost.
5. Uh, how adorable is this sign? And his feet really do ‘clompity-clomp’. Its usually adorable, unless it’s 5am.
6. This Great Dane Traits sign is so true. Noble as f*ck. lol
7. And, I couldn’t resist this Great Dane Puppy sign either. That is exactly what a Dane Puppy looks like when they’re little – all legs, ears, and cuteness.
What’s YOUR favorite breed?? And which etsy thing is your “must have” to show your breed love?