52 Weeks of Gratitude Series
#10: List 5 Things You Like About You
Still chugging along in my Gratitude Series posts! This one is all about traits that I’m grateful to have!
1. My Laugh: When I get going real good, my laugh is loud and boisterous. And I’m pretty easy to entertain, so, I laugh a lot. The main reason I love my laugh though? Its pretty much the exact same as my mom’s! I always say, you know when my mom shows up to a party, cause you’ll hear her laugh before you even see her. And its so, so true. I hope that people hear my laugh and get excited that I’m there too 🙂
2. My Empathy: I always see things from all points of view and am incredibly adapt at feeling other people’s emotions (or lack there of). It’s sometimes a pain in the ass, I mean – who wants to watch a commercial and be crying within one minute? But – it also means I have a pretty awesome heart, and love and care deeply.
3. My Ability to Try New Things & My Creative Ability: I’m pretty willing to jump into new things I’m interested in. Roller Derby? Did it. Buy a Motorcycle? Did it (although, much to my mother’s dismay, wrecked it…). Quilt? Did it. Scrapbook: Still doing it. Decorating Cakes? Did it for quite a while. Start a blog? Well, you see it haha. Basically will try anything that catches my eyes. And I won’t apologize if you don’t like it 🙂 I have some “real life” people who know I have a blog, and dismiss it as stupid or weird. #ZeroFoxGiven
4. My Eyes: I have bright blue/green eyes that change color depending on what I’m wearing. Mr. Coffee actually has really pretty bright blue eyes too, so, you know what that equals: pretty childrennnnn 😉
5. My Hair: I have beautiful curly hair that somehow just appeared after I got a perm in middle school. Just never went away. Hated it for while, but I learned to take care of it and love it. I straighten it every once in awhile, just to run my fingers through my hair for a day or two, but I’ve come to love and appreciate my uniquely curly hair!
That is all! Thanks for stopping by!