Links I Love
~Did you start a reading challenge this year? So far, I’ve only done my GoodReads one – 50 books. Which I did about 20 in half the year last year so, this is a bit of pressure – but I think I got it! If you need some ideas, check out The Fairytale Traveler’s list of Fantasy and Sci-fi Books to read in 2016!!
~One of the best “You Do You in 2016” posts I read: A Letter to 2015. I followed Jenna’s blog over the past two years and 2015 really was insane for her in so many ways. And this post sums up everything she learned through all that beautiful mess!
~So, ya’ll probably wont care to actually read it, but MY DAD’S A BLOGGER TOO. Which I find hilarious and awesome. (Its about pipes. And, um, apparently not boring for pipe aficionados. My father has about 300 pipes he’s refurbished and made pretty sitting in a cabinet at my parents house. My mother really regrets that time she said “Cigars are so smelly, why don’t you switch to pipes??”)
~And, uh, this MILLIONS of dollars Lord of the Rings wedding is UNREAL. Think I can get that feel for like $2,000?
I’ll Take 2!
1. With the X-Files returning soon, everyone needs to show their desire to believe with this awesome mug!
2. I NEED this dress from Lindy Bop. Need it. Can’t live without it.
3. Kapow Leggings. Need I say more?
4. This cuff bracelet. Absolutely gorgeous.
5. If it has Toothless on it – I’m probably going to want it.
6. I wore my Ariel dress for three straight years of school pictures in elementary school. This shirt would be an okay replacement.
Be sure to click the pink Things I Love Thursday photo up top to head over to the link up and see all the awesome things!!!!!