- Finish the ottoman project.
- Finish the coffee mug holder project.
- Stick to my budget.
- Finish caulking all the trim. One side of the house is done…
- Post a scrapbooking blog.
- Get my scrapbook caught up to May (and maybe post two scrapbooking blogs!)
- Figure out my Father’s Day Gift. HI DAD!
- Set up for the yardsale at the gun shop. (Anything not sold and not incredibly valuable – donate. So over it sitting in the closet.)
- Workout at least three times a week (or more).
- Transition into a low-carb diet (this one is going to be hard for me)
So that’s it. If you made a goals post or just want to get some of your’s out there – share them in the comments!
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY! So proud of the lady (and mom) that you’ve become since we met!!!
Love & Coffee Beans,