Spring is here!!! And I don’t know about you, but throughout the winter, I lug around a heavy purse – filled with all kinds of crap (lotion, chargers, a book, eighty different chap-sticks, etc…). And during the winter, with the jackets and sweatshirts and shawls, I kind of just put up with the purse. Then comes spring – shorts and capris and sandals and tank tops – and that purse gets really old, really fast. I dug out an old one to use at the rock festival, and then got an advertisement email featuring some, and thought it would make a perfect ITTT post. To taunt myself. And you. 🙂
1. Black and Turquoise Marty Hip Bag -wild, I know, but I like a crazy accessory every now and then!
2. Zola Studded Crossbody – simple, yet edgy.
3. Cassidy Crossbody – loving the western look this… week? month? lifetime?
4. Pesaro Fringe Crossbody – also comes in yellow, which I couldn’t pull off, but maybe you can!?
5. Skull Stud Bag – because everyone needs some studded skulls in their wardrobe.
6. Two Pocket Front Bag – simple, small, and cute.
What about you? Do you downsize purses in the spring? Comment and show me your most coveted purse for the season!
Love and Coffee Beans,
(I’d also like to note that all my ITTT are solely my opinions – I am not paid by anyone to show you these products, I just happen to like them!)