Thought I’d share a few things I’m coveting at the moment (or have been for awhile, either one) 😉
1. Joseph Deer Bookends Living in a house that is full of deer skulls, elk skulls, you name it skulls (which, I don’t mind at all!!) – a girl needs a good old set of all white fake deer skulls – amiright?
2. KitchenAid® 5-Quart Artisan™ Stand Mixer in Sea Glass All bakers and cooks NEED a KitchenAid mixer. How could you not? And this Sea Glass color is TO DIE FOR, in my eyes anyway. You’ll come to find that everything I like usually comes in a turquoise shade. I’m not sorry.
3. DoStix If you bake, you’ve probably rolled out some sort of dough that needed to be the same thickness – cookies, pie crust, fondant. And, let me tell you, that can be a pain in the BUTT. Enter DoStix. A set of six comes with three different thicknesses and make rolling out even dough amazingly easy!
4. Bandelettes Ladies – ever worn a beautiful maxi dress on a hot day and end up hating yourself later? The alternative to powders and gels for your thighs are these beautiful Bandelettes. I haven’t gotten mine yet, but CANNOT wait to get a pair, and am so glad my friend shared them with everyone! Mr. Coffee was reading this over my shoulder and I’m not sure he’s too opposed to the idea of these either… sexy!!! Ha!
5. Justin’s Turquoise Damiana Boot I like Justin cowboy boots. I like turquoise. They come in wide. Pretty much sums it up.
6. LOFT’s Floral Peasant Blouse This shirt is not my typical style. But I’m trying to branch out, trying to be a little girly. And this caught my eye. I really love that the grey makes the pink not so entirely girly. Pink is hard for me to do, but I think I could pull this off.
So, tell me, what are something of your favorite things this week? Share them in the comments!!!!
Love and Coffee Beans,